We would like to advise customers that our last day of operations for 2020 will be Thursday the 24th of December till 12 noon.
We will be returning on the 11th January 2021. Please check the table below for more information.
If you have any questions about the Christmas and New Year’s closure dates please contact your Account Manager.
- Leslie Rayment: (08) 6146 2592
- Vaughan Stott: (08) 6146 2591
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
|Service||Office Closes 2020||Office Reopens 2021||Support Numbers|
|Normal Helpdesk & Support||December 24th @ 12 Noon||11th January 08:30 AM|
|Emergency Support*||On-call for Urgent Matters including Christmas & Boxing Days||1300 686 715|
- Emails and support tickets will not be monitored over this period.
- Urgent matters will need to be logged via phone.
- The Emergency Support – On-call support – is for issues that are urgent in nature and that cannot wait until the office reopens on the 11th January.
- The nature of an urgent support request will be determined by the on-call engineer. If the matter is found “not urgent,” it may be scheduled for support once the office re-opens. This is at the sole discretion of the on-call support engineer.