NETCorp IT Solution is a Manage Service Provider which has been providing cost-effective and reliable Managed IT Support with rapid response times since 2007.NETCorp looks beyond a break-fix model to ensure investment in Information Technology providing maximum ROI to its clientsby providing a tailored and attentive level of service. NETCorp has garnered the highest client satisfaction rate in the years as a result.
We are looking for a FullTime Permanent position for a Service Desk Technician that will directly handle clients to solve a variety of problems.
The purpose of this role is to provide support across all disciplines to clients - inhouse, onsite and at times on-call work. To aid, assist, configure, install, troubleshoot, service equipment, systems, and hardware.
- As a Service Desk Technician, you will provide hardware and software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting support for PCs, networks, and the overall infrastructure environment.
- You will provide support to our clients, owning those issues either escalated from a T1 position and/or assigned by the team leader.
- Use a logical approach to solve technical problems
- Inspects products for conformity and quality in line with established standards
- Maintain reports and records.
- Work collaboratively with other technicians, technical employees and customers.
- Point of escalation for the monitoring and managing of all systems and services, taking steps to improve performance, reliability or uptime as directed and per established policies and procedures.
- Conducts research and makes recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of systems procurement and development efforts.
- Provides excellent customer service to clients and communicates effectively with management, team leaders, and other team members within the department.
- Diploma in IT or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Experienced professional in the field of Information Technology.
- Relevant commercial or practical experience working with systems. Ideally 5 to 6 years in a support capacity
- Experience in a high-volume customer service centre (telephone, ticket, and email resolution)
- Excellent customer service including clear verbal communication
- Available to work on-call when required
- Experienced professional who can plan and conduct work with minimal supervision and can engage in more responsible assignments with their professional expertise.
- Ability to thoroughly and accurately perform inventory and asset recording and complete paperwork as required by clients, including vendor warranties
- Ability to perform installation and final configuration tasks on client premise
- Technical Skills – Moderate expertise in:
- Experience troubleshooting a variety of issues on Windows (MAC – an added advantage)
- Experience with Windows server AD\GC\DC
- Experience with Exchange server 2013\2016\2019
- Troubleshooting Windows 7-10
- Basic server support (Microsoft Server 2008-2019)
- Microsoft Office suite including Teams and OneDrive
- Business 365 including SharePoint
- Experience with ConnectWise Manage & Automate desirable
- Previous exposure supporting and fixing hardware issues including printers, desktops, and laptops
- Basic network troubleshooting LAN/WAN/VLAN/VPN
- Basic experience troubleshooting iOS and Android phones
- Windows desktop/laptop support, primarily Windows 7/10 and Office 2013/2016/365.
- ITIL V3 or above and Microsoft Certification is desirable
- Good problem solving and documentation skills.
- Must be proactive and willing to go the extra mile
The above list is not exhaustive, and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
- Satisfied customers for every transaction
- Identified ways to make the customer experience better (continuous service improvement)
- Good collaboration with team members - within the team as well as with all L1/2/3 support teams
- All cases conform with the operating standards, not triggering queue management escalations
Normal Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Extended Support Hours: You will be required at times to be on call
Interested and relevant candidates please send a cover letter and resume’ to
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status