Move your communication channels to the cloud to enjoy greater flexibility and productivity.
NETCorp offers Cloud-based Unified Communication by 3CX which unifies all communication channels and technologies to provide efficiency with flexibility. We understand how important communication and collaboration is for the success of your business. With emerging business dynamics, you need to offer mobility to your employees by helping them untie themselves from their cubicles. We offer this mobility and more through our Cloud-based Unified Communication system.
The scalable Cloud PBX Unified Communications (UC) integrates enterprise functionality, such as instant messaging, call recording, music on hold, simultaneous ring (multiple phones inc mobiles), voicemail to email, and more. Thereby helping your workforce collaborate on projects and communicate in a streamlined environment.
We help your business communication become faster, easier and more reliable.
What is Cloud-based Unified Communication?
Unified communication, as the name suggests unifies different modes of communication to a single platform boosting business agility. The UC is the single window for all internal and external communication across multiple location and devices. For instance, helping you share files, send emails and conduct a live training program from a remote location all through a single platform.
With digital transformation dominating the business environment, UC has become a necessity for all sizes of business.
Components of Cloud-based Unified Communication:
- Text-based communication (email, chat, SMS)
- Web conferencing (virtual meeting rooms and interactive whiteboards)
- Voice applications (Telephony, audio conferencing, voice mail)
- Video services (Telepresence, video conferencing, broadcasting)
- Real-time presence
- Collaboration (File sharing, screen sharing, messaging, calendaring, joint workspaces)
Beneath these user-facing components, other underlying elements of Unified Communications include:
- Multipoint control units (MCU) for video conferencing with multiple endpoints
- Endpoint devices like cameras, headsets, microphones, desk phones, softphones, etc.
- IP, traditional, or cloud-based PBX (Private branch exchange)
- Multi-vendor or singular UC platforms
- Communication gateways like Session Border Controllers (SBCs)
The 3CX solution deployed by NETCorp is suitable for varied business environments and business sizes. For those who wish to migrate to the cloud, there’s private or public cloud, and for others, there’s the on-premise solution.
Benefits of Cloud-based Unified Communication
Reduced Capital Expenses
Predictable Operating Expenses
Access to Enterprise-level Resources
Ease of Use
Unified Communications can help businesses in a variety of context by improving productivity, efficiency, and agility. For instance, in the traditional office environment, UC ensures that employees can use the tools that are best for them, from mobile devices with cloud-based applications to softphones and desk phones.
Other business and technology benefits include:
- Detailed analytics
- Disaster recovery
- Managed support
- CRM integration
- Communications-enabled business processes (via APIs)
- Support for new work-related regulations
- Intelligent SIP (session initiation protocol) trunking
- Hybrid deployment solutions
- Global service availability
- 24/7 support with proactive monitoring
On the workforce side of the equation, cloud-based unified communications offer:
- Improved customer interaction and satisfaction
- Increased staff productivity
- Support for the mobile, distributed workforce with unified presence
- Shared workspaces for shared documents and team collaboration
- Reduced business travel