We want you to know we are serious about your privacy and personal credit information.
Personal details provided by you to NETCorp IT Solutions through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
However, NETCorp may communicate with you again with other information that is complimentary to your original request.
Each of these communications will have clear ‘opt-out’ instructions so you can choose not to receive further NETCorp communication.
On the other hand, you may wish to receive other NETCorp’s communication, you would always be asked before such information is forwarded.
NETCorp IT Solutions Pty Ltd (ACN: 162 530 234) operates within best credit reporting practices and works with credit reporting body in relation to consumer credit under Part IIIA of the Privacy Act 1988 (the Act). We may when checking your credit worthiness or assessing your credit situation as part of an asset finance application, collect information from or give information to credit reporting bodies. This information can include:
- identification information;
- details about information requests made about you to credit reporting bodies;
- current and historical details about credit applications you have made and credit arrangements you have entered into; information about overdue payments, default listings and about serious credit infringements and information about payments or subsequent arrangements in relation to either of these;
- various publicly available information like bankruptcy and credit-related court judgments;
- credit scores or risk assessments indicating an assessment of your credit worthiness;
We may disclose your credit information to credit reporting bodies. They in turn may include it in credit reporting information they provide to other credit providers to assist them to assess your credit worthiness.
We may use or disclose such information for purposes such as:
- processing credit-related applications and managing credit that we provide;
- assisting you to avoid defaults;
- collecting amounts you may owe us in relation to such credit and dealing with serious credit infringements;
- assigning our debts;
- participating in the credit reporting system;
- dealing with complaints or regulatory matters relating to credit or credit reporting; and
- when required or authorised by law.
You have the right to request credit reporting bodies not to:
- use your credit eligibility information to determine your eligibility to receive direct marketing from credit providers; and
- use or disclose your credit eligibility information if you have been or are likely to be a victim of fraud.